[AIS] Raceweek ratings officer

Herb herb at eworld3.net
Fri Dec 5 12:45:44 CST 2003

Hello all,

We haven't determined a Ratings Officer for Raceweek. Is this necessary? If so who would like to raise their hand?

Also, I have corresponded with Paul Ansfield of LMPHRF and he said that if we supply ratings information in bulk (i.e. we can get LMPHRF Applications and fees submitted with Raceweek entries) he can do a group rate on both renewals and new certificates of $40 per boat! As an AIS fleet maybe we can do this and save ourselves a couple of soda pops....

Thoughts?

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...