[AIS] RE: Fwd: 7.9s at Bayfield Race Week

Bill Peterson BPeterson at banta.com
Tue Jun 24 16:56:52 CDT 2003

An FYI,
Lake Michigan PHRF has documented the ruling on this issue, and supplied
that ruling with this years certificate (all boards down all the time). You
should have all received it, assuming that you all do have current
certificates. If Grant has a current certificate, he would know this. I
agree that the one design class can do it their way, as long as it has no
relationship to the other competitors.
Bill