[AIS] AIS Scoring

Bruce Nimmer bnimmer at siennacorp.com
Mon Apr 12 21:53:36 CDT 2004

I have agreed to do the scoring again this year.  Emily Nimmer has agreed to assist me.  I am anxious to be trained.  Please call me at 612 816-1047 to set up some times.  I will coordinate with Emily.  I presume Emily would be available some late afternoons (after school), weekends or early evenings.