[AIS] The tentative AIS schedule posted on WYC seems to have a pretty demanding August.

Glenn Taylor gtaylor at eldermark.com
Thu Jan 8 15:21:27 CST 2004

Dave:

Thanks for forwarding the schedule.  Ironically, I had downloaded it
last night to take a look.  August does appear to be a particularly busy
month, but what better way is there to spend an August than sailing?

I am taking ASA 101,103 and 104 courses in Ft. Lauderdale in February,
and may go down a bit early to catch the Miami boat show and look at
some gear.  After that it's off to Providenciales for a bit of R&R and
possibly to test out my new bareboat certificate.  Scott Anderson and
John Smith will be in Miami, and are glad that in the future when we
charter I will be more than a "passenger".

I hope you and Kim had a good holiday season.

Did your new electronics ever show up?

Glenn
Glenn Taylor
ElderMark Solutions, Inc.