[AIS] Fw: Richard Clarke passing

Herb Garcia herb at eworld3.net
Wed Jun 9 17:18:38 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Herb Garcia
To: herb at eworld3.net ; trish.garcia at pcs-tech.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 4:16 PM
Subject: FW: Richard Clarke

  -----Original Message-----
  From: SMTurnham at aol.com [mailto:SMTurnham at aol.com]
  Sent: Tue 6/8/2004 9:50 PM
  To: dadolph at mtu.edu; dcrum at iagmn.net; rjhodek at mtu.edu; wellsc at tc.gc.ca; Herb Garcia; jrvivian at mtu.edu; BUCK12174 at aol.com; jspierre at smdc.org; crcorness at shaw.ca; sailinc at uslink.net; treasurer at pckc.org; BillAmazon at aol.com; ondeck at tbaytel.net; bblaauw at tbaytel.net; bpeterson at banta.com; Coralsunset at aol.com; mfabuis at dstgroup.com; campfire32 at yahoo.com; jacquesa at tbaytel.net; e2comm at mindspring.com; mark.gross at formacoat.com; gregory at sailsuperior.com; staubsails at chartermi.net; sailboats.ontario at shaw.ca; transsuperior at hotmail.com; kdwest at bloomerplastics.com; mike_spence at ellerbebecket.com
  Subject: Richard Clarke

  With great regret, we send this sad news.  Rich Clarke unexpectedly passed away early this morning, June 8th.  On Monday, he was working on Pennycress getting her ready for the season when he had a heart attack.  He was not alone and was taken to the hospital where he received care and surgery.  However, he did not survive the night.  Both sons, Greg and David, are or will be at home with Kerrie before the services.

  At this time, we know that a service is tentatively scheduled for Friday, June 11 - 2:00 p.m. at Lakehead University Chapel with a reception at the Thunder Bay Yacht Club to follow. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Kerrie Lee and the family.

  Susan Mattis Turnham
  smturnham at aol.com
  218-726-1393-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...