[AIS] Calling all Bayfield Raceweekers!

Herb Garcia hgarcia at barr.com
Tue Jun 15 18:59:07 CDT 2004

I'm putting out a call for all history and other raceweek information.
Specifically the following:

- Quality or "unique" pictures of raceweeks past and present. The older
the better since they will be the hardest to track down.
- Information on key people who have been a part of raceweek including
the names of old-timers who you know have been involved in either the
first couple of years of raceweek or who have been to 20 years or so
worth of raceweeks.
- Any information on Raceweek winners (in all fleets) and lists of boats
that have attended raceweeks over the years.
- Contact information for people who can help us in this effort.

If you are able to scan your own pictures that would work best; just
submit on a cd or via email. Otherwise we can scan for you (less
preferable). Any information you can dig out would be greatly
appreciated as we plan to put together a presentation highlighting 25
years worth of racing on the lake, as well as special recognition for
"stamina".

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few short weeks time!

Herb Garcia
Chairman
Bayfield Raceweek 2004
651-261-2072
www.bayfieldraceweek.org

PS. Don't wait to send your applications, now is the time!