[AIS] Angela, Thank You for your Support!

Herb Garcia herb at eworld3.net
Tue Mar 2 23:01:58 CST 2004

Hello all,

As some of you may know, Angela has decided to hang up her spurs helping Bayfield Raceweek to pursue her other sailing endeavors.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I wish her good luck and thank her for all of the help she has given over the last few years.

We are looking forward to a great raceweek this year and will have another planning meeting at Jonathan's office on Monday, March 15 at 6:30-7:00 and especially will need help on coordinating sponsorship and ideas on events.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,

Herb Garcia
561-261-2072    -------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...