[AIS] Tsunami Boat Fund, my last e-mail

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Feb 4 14:42:16 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Perhaps you're tired of hearing from me about this Tsunami Boat Fund project over the last couple weeks, but I just wanted to send an update to a few of the fleets that I'm personally connected to. Really, I promise, this will be my last e-mail.

Currently, the J24 fleet has stepped up to the plate with $550, The J22's are at $225, PHRF is at $380, and MORC is doing fantastic at $500.

The Capri 25 fleet is at $0 which does not seem possible. I've heard there is fundraising going on in the C-25 fleet, so hopefully there's something on the way.

AIS is also at $0, and I'm a bit concerned that maybe the word hasn't gotten out to the Superior sailors yet. If you are an AIS sailor, drop a check in the mail with AIS written in the memo field. Most AIS boats cost around $500 per race, so I'm hoping a couple of AIS people can make a contribution today.

So hey, today is the arbitrary deadline that we set for fundraising (yes, Saturday is OK). I promise I won't send any more e-mail message after this one.  If you can get a check to Bob before Tuesday, that would be great.

Mailing instructions and tons of reference information are available on the homepage of www.wyc.org.

Save your returned check, it's tax deductible on your 2004 taxes.

Thanks,
dallas

      Fundraising Totals by Fleet - 02/4/05
      Mail your donation by Friday 02/04/05

      J24 Sonar Ensign J22 Capri S2 PHRF MORC AIS
      550 75 0 225 0 0 380 500 0