[AIS] Bayfield Racing

Dan McNamara (home) mcnamara at visi.com
Mon May 2 11:57:32 CDT 2005

Hello fellow AIS list server subscribers,

Last fall I had the grand idea of being a point person for people who had
question about crewing at AIS and to help boats find crew at the last minute
(Thursday night before the race at WYC).  Part of that grand idea was to
have more information on the website and a standard email I could send out.
I was thinking that I would have all winter to do this (in my spare time)
well there is nothing like a deadline. I could use your help.

If you have a standard Email that you send out to new crew with what to
bring, were to stay, what to expect... it would be great to have other
perspectives that I can merge into one message.  Please send me Any
information that you share with others about Bayfield.

If you would like me to help your boat find crew please send me an email of
your Crew Boss.  I am planning on doing a weekly Email to them with who is
available and what their experience is.

What are the races that Non-WYC member boats can sail in and how do they
sign up? (Sail Fest, Saxton, Bayfield Cup, Around Madeline Any others?).

All input is welcome, I hope the have something put together this weekend.

Thanks,

Dan McNamara