[AIS] Trophy Photos for AIS

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Oct 21 09:57:23 CDT 2005

I just wanted to recap a couple things for photos with AIS boats.

1. Your photos are all from RaceWeek which means they are all mixed together on four different pages (unlike the Mtka boats). If you need help finding photos of your boat, please let me know.

2. I had the wrong ordering page posted previously. The correct WYC order form is now linked to the RaceWeek pages. Sorry for the confusion on this. If you already ordered, you're good, I took care of it.

3. Who receives AIS Supplied Trophy Frames is organized by Dave & Kim West. We will select a photo for you if you don't make a photo selection, which is fine.

4. Of course you are also welcome (or encouraged, cajoled, pressured)  to order additional trophy frames, prints, and what not.

5. No e-com this year, but we are taking credit cards. If you want to pay by CC for additional prints, just ask me to call you once the order is processed.

http://www.dallasjohnson.net/photo/raceweek.htm

Thanks!
dallas