[AIS] It’s time for another Party!

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Sat Nov 10 20:17:19 UTC 2007

It’s time for another Party!

November 24th (Thanksgiving Weekend)

Starts at 4:30 PM  (children welcome before 9 PM)

At Dan McNamara’s House:

7114 14th Ave, Richfield, MN  55423

A hot grill, some food and beverages (beer and pop) will be provided.

Please bring something to share (bottle of wine, booze or a dish to
share).

Feel free to bring friends, just let me know how many at coming via E
Mail
McNamara at Visi.com

Directions: http://maps.google.com/maps?li=rwp&q=7114+14th+Ave+S,
+Richfield,+MN+55423

 From East bound 494, Exit onto Portland Ave turn left (North).
At 70th Street (stop light) turn right (East).
2 blocks past the stoplight at 12th Ave turn right onto 14th.
My house is a block and 2 driveways to the right, white with blue
shutters.
7114 14th Ave.

 From West bound 494, exit at 12 Ave and take a right (North).
At 70th Street (stop light) turn right (East).
Go 2 blocks and turn right onto 14th.
My house is a block and 2 driveways to the right, white with blue
shutters.
7114 14th Ave.

 From 35 W or 62.

Exit 62 at Portland Ave and head South.
At 70th Street (stop light) turn Left (East).
2 blocks past the stoplight at 12th Ave turn right onto 14th.
My house is a block and 2 driveways to the right, white with blue
shutters.
7114 14th Ave.

If you get lost 612-866-9127