[AIS] Details of the accident

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Sep 25 13:46:55 UTC 2008

AIS Sailors,

I've just heard that Marc Scholtes and his wife Kirsten have suffered the
loss of their one year old daughter Erin.

As you may know, Marc had married and relocated to Bayfield and Eau Claire
WI to start a family.

While I knew Marc pretty well I'm unsure how connected he still is/was with
the club, so your private opinions on how far to distribute this notice
would be appreciated. I'm still trying to take this in myself.  Details are
below.

Steve, could you please contact Jim Vaudreuil to get a mailing address and
send something from the club.

Sincerely,
dallas

Dallas Johnson Marketing Services 952-935-3465w . 952-931-9108h .
612-850-3192c