[AIS] Fw: Lake Superior - West End Cruising Rally

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue May 18 14:51:46 CDT 2010

Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 2:46 PM
Subject: Lake Superior - West End Cruising Rally

Hello Everyone,

I would like to invite everyone to join us this year in the second annual Lake Superior - West end Cruising Rally to Silver Bay on June 12, 2010.

This is an vary informal, semi-organized sailing event to encourage all of us to venture out and go cruising.  Silver Bay has a great public marina with 40 deep-water transit slips within a well protected harbor basin.  It is approximately a 7 - 9 hour sail from either Duluth or Bayfield.  Last year we had approximate 10 boats with representation from Duluth, Bayfield and Port Superior.  The marina has also lowered its' nightly slip costs to $1.25 per foot (a good deal on the lake).

Please refer to the attachment for additional details or give me a call at 612-600-8969.

Ps:  To those on the cc list, could you please post this notice accordingly?

Mike and Kathy Spence

Voyager 41445

Michael L. Spence, AIA, FCSI, CCS | Director of Quality

mike.spence at krausanderson.com | direct 612-335-2708 | cell 612-600-8969

Kraus-Anderson Construction Company | 525 South 8th Street | Minneapolis, MN  55404

Main 612-332-7281 | www.krausanderson.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of this contents by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible. All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author, and are not necessarily those of our organization. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this E-mail. As our organization accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to opening.

KA and Kraus-Anderson are registered trademarks