[AIS] Great Opportunity to be part of the RC for U-Gotta

Randy Gould Randy.Gould at RyanCompanies.com
Thu Oct 6 13:32:30 CDT 2011

Greetings all!
Sending this out to ask a favor.
Today we had a cancellation on our out of town crew to support the RC for the U-Gotta Event and we are looking for some help.

No previous experience needed and it should be warm and great watching as 20+ J24s will be on the line!

Free social dinner of shrimp boil & drinks with lunches provided - Drinks Dinner and driving boats -Pretty Fun, Please Call:

Joshua M Bone, 817 846 3476 Cell
Or
Randy Gould, 612-867-2793 Cell

We would really like to hear from you!

Randy Gould  |  Director of Architecture
Ryan Companies US, Inc.  |  50 South Tenth Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55403-2012
612-492-4479 tel  |  612-867-2793 cell  |  612-492-3479 fax
randy.gould at ryancompanies.com<mailto:john.doe at ryancompanies.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC842C.641B4D00]
Find us on: The Web<http://www.ryancompanies.com/>  |  Twitter<WWW.TWITTER.COM/RYANCOMPANIES>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Companies-US-Inc/90016350786?ref=ts>