[AIS] Superior International Offshore Race

Pete Shelquist Hotmail pete.shelquist at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:24:50 CDT 2014

Celebration is currently planning on the International as you have listed, less the Buoy Regatta – we plan to use that weekend for delivery to Thunder Bay and are willing to make a rally out of it if others are going in the same direction.

We also have Duluth to Bayfield on the calendar with crew signed up.  FYI -Sounds like DYC is working hard to make this an event with a dinner Friday evening, etc.

Thanks,