[AIS] Biting flys

Valerie Petit val22lamberts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:47:56 CDT 2014

Both on boat and people for the Windex... which can also be used as wind
indicator if needed ... ah ah ah

As for Rum and Coke ... works well... but indeed, Clay, you need to keep
concentrating on your driving and forget about the temptation....
This method was discovered during Sailfest on Dunluce... As a crew of 4, we
promised we would have one hand for the boat and one for the drink.
Spileage happened and we noticed the flies left us alone....  ah ah ah.....