[AIS] Crew looking for race week

Tony Signorelli | Private Email tony at signorelli.biz
Tue Jun 10 21:23:25 CDT 2014

Hello:

Our plans to crew with another boat for race week fell through due to illness and the skipper understandably canceling the week. So, we are looking for an opportunity to join someone who needs two crew for the week.

My wife (Lynn) and I are enthusiastic sailors and bran new to WYC this year. I have a couple years racing experience. She is pretty new to racing. We are racing most Thursday nights this year too, and took on the water training this spring. We are looking for a boat we can crew on and actively learn. We want to be active and involved, not just rail beef. We love to play hard to compete, but it doesn't completely ruin our day if we lose. If you are looking for crew, please let us know and let's see if we are a fit.

tony at signorelli.biz<mailto:tony at signorelli.biz>
651-523-7201.

Thanks!
Tony