[AIS] nelson Marek 36

dmmoyle at dmmoyle.com dmmoyle at dmmoyle.com
Fri May 29 08:43:23 CDT 2015

About RIDE:

Some of the info on the RIDE webpage is out of date, but I have lost the
password to that website. It is not a project boat; it is in pretty good
condition and the sails have only one year of use on them. The ine big
issue the engine will not start, and shows some corrosion on one of the
of the injectors.. Could possibly need and overhaul. I think $7000 is a
fair price, given the uncertainty.

CAll me at 218-310-0152. I would love to see it out on the water again.
Or talk to me at Race Week.

Mike MOyle

On 05/29/2015 06:49, dallas at dallasjohnson.net wrote:

> http://dmmoyle.com/Rforsale.asp [1]
>
> Someone needs to adopt this boat. Could be a great boat for someone who likes projects.
>
> Ignore the 25k asking price, talk to Mike.
>
> dj

Links:
------
[1] http://dmmoyle.com/Rforsale.asp