[AIS] Sheri Hargrove/Jeremy Bowen And Harvey

Valerie Petit val22lamberts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:33:27 CDT 2017

Hello Fellow Sailors

Many of you already know that Sheri Hargrove and Jeremy Bowen (old timer of
the Bayfield Sailing scene) have been greatly affected by Hurricane Harvey.

You might have seen few postings on Facebook.

Want to help them and their community?

*1 - Amazon Purchases:*

Here is her message:
Friends have been asking what we need and suggested an Amazon wishlist, so
here it is. We have been told the Post Office will be back up and running
tomorrow.

The ship to address is 600 Cut Off Rd#7 Port Aransas Texas 78373. Thank you
again from the bottom of our hearts.

Check the Amazon List Sheri created:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3MFIKW0Q86AGL

*2 - Herb and Trish Garcia*
Message from Trish:
Over the next few days we'll be putting together a load of supplies for Herb
Garcia <https://www.facebook.com/herb.garcia.39?fref=mentions> to drive
down to Port Aransas, TX, to help our friends Jeremy Bowen and Sheri
Hargrove <https://www.facebook.com/sheri.hargrove?fref=mentions> rebuild
their community. JB has stated there's a serious shortage of tools on the
island - everything that has survived is in use, and the stores in Corpus
are completely sold out due to high demand. From hammers to drills, drywall
supplies, to rollers and brushes - if you've got extras of anything that's
readily available - and/or are looking to do some fall garage cleaning and
just needed some incentive to do so, now is the time! Please pm me to
arrange drop off/pick up.
Thank you - your generosity is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your great generosity!

Valerie Petit

Angisina