[AIS] Final Wanderlust Series this Tuesday, 4/6 at 7pm! We're headed to Hawaii!

Barbara Speltz barbspeltz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:41:40 CDT 2021

*WYC Wanderlust Series: Catapult's California to Hawaii Crossing*
[Photo of 2017 Transpac]

Aloha! Join us for our next talk in the WYC Wanderlust series! (Zoom
session)

Catapult's California to Hawaii Crossing
Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7pm CT

Join us for our FINAL WYC Wanderlust session to hear about the Transpac, a
2,225 nautical mile ocean race, from Rancho Palos Verdes, California to
Diamond Head, Hawaii. Joel Ronning, Eric Doyle, Charlie Schroeder, Jonathan
McDonagh (J70), and Patrick O'Brien will share highlights of preparing for
and participating in their 7-day journey in 2017 aboard Catapult, Joel's
Santa Cruz 70, with six other crew members. The talk of warm ocean breezes
will be a terrific segue into our Spring season!

Talk from 7-7:50pm, Q&A to follow.

Free to attend, but registration is REQUIRED.

Click here to register
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wyc-wanderlust-series-catapults-california-to-hawaii-crossing-registration-148508690491>
and receive reminders.

*Barbara Speltz*