[Capri25]Announcing the return of Harry Pattison June 12 to June 15!

Steve Truax steve.truax at imibevcore.com
Tue Jun 3 11:31:32 CDT 2003

Announcing the return of Harry Pattison June 12 to June 15!

This year we invited Harry early, so that we can apply his tips, tricks
and advise during the racing season and avoid the apparent loss of
memory that occurs shortly after the fall banquet.

As in the past Harry will be jumping from boat to boat starting at 8:00
am on Friday. All Capri 25 owners and crew are welcome. Already 7 of the
10 time slots have been booked!

8-9
9-10
10-11	Bruce Tam
11-12	Rich Jobin
12-1	Ralph Stillman
1-2	Dan Winderl
2-3
3-4	Dick Korinke
4-5	Bob Carpenter
5-6	Igor Pilko

If you would like to reserve one of the remaining times, please call
Mark Weum (Hm: 952-542-1136, Off: 763-424-8235)

If there is enough interest, Harry will also be available on Saturday
afternoon. Again Call Mark Weum, if you would like to schedule Harry for
Saturday afternoon.

But wait there is more!!!

On Friday evening, June 13, there will be a "Race Tactics and Sail Trim
Seminar" with Harry Pattison (Elliott/Pattison Sail Designs-Newport
Beach, California). This will be open to the entire club and best of all
it is free!

Seminar:	Time	7:15
		Where	WYC Club House

		Open to all Sailors.

Finally: Names were picked out of a hat to see who would have the
opportunity of racing with Harry.

Results:	Thursday June 12, Fat Boys High
		Saturday June 14, Off-Line
		Sunday June 15, Artful Dodger

Alternates:	Thursday June 12, Rampage
		Saturday June 14, Sundawn
		Sunday June 15, White Nights

I would like to Thank Mark Weum for once again taking the point on this
annual event.

See you on the water

Steve