[Capri25]c25 t-shirts

Karen karen at pclink.com
Sun Nov 2 20:26:28 CST 2003

Hi Again,
Thank you for your response to my plea. I will bring the shirts to the
banquet - those of you who wrote to me, I'll set yours aside.
PLEASE FIND ME! I hope to sit with Igor and Victoria - ?!
The shirts will sell for $10.00.
Thank you to all of you who have ordered from around the country and
Canada - it will be GREAT to have our shirts all over the world!
Please send your address to me. The check should be written to The WYC
Capri 25 Fleet. Send it to me at : Karen Virga, 1820 Black Oaks Lane
North, Plymouth, MN 55447. I don't know what the shipping will be but if
you could throw in a couple more bucks, I'd really appreciate it.
THANK YOU ALL - I can't wait till the 15th!
Wanna Dance???
Karen.