[Capri25]Regatta planning meeting

dbull at versaim.com dbull at versaim.com
Mon Oct 27 17:01:34 CST 2003

The planning meeting for the 2004 Capri 25 World Championship did not happen
after the last Portofino Cup race. Team Magic found ourselves parked on the
race course till long after many others finished and went home. We have
rescheduled the meeting for this Thursday 10/30/03 at 7:00 at the club. This
is an important meeting as we need to fill the various committees needed to
make the regatta happen. We will also be determining the number of days we
will race and how many races will be run etc. Your input is very important
so please try to attend or have someone representing your boat attend so we
hear your thoughts. This is a BYOB event with costumes optional. See you at
the club.

Dutch Bull - Regatta Chairman
Phone 651-778-3338
Fax 651-778-1321