[Capri25]Spring Party at Onan's

Karen karen at pclink.com
Sat Feb 28 16:25:14 CST 2004

Hey there fellow sailors!

This is not an OFFICIAL invitation, just a heads up.

There will absolutely be a party here, at 1820 Black Oaks Lane North in
Plymouth on Saturday Night, March 27 at around 7:00.

You are requested to partake!
My wish is for it to be a big party with everyone bringing smiles, a
dish to pass and whatever they want to drink.
I'll have food, kitchen, music, setups, ice, and a happpy atmosphere for
all to enjoy each other again.

Let's get the sailing spirit soaring again. Are you ready?!

Please be in touch with me.

(I'll be sending an official invitation once our Fleet Captain gives me
the scoop about the time.)

 Please keep the date open and tell your crew!
Everyone is invited of course!

Karen Onan Virga