[Capri25]Regatta meeting

dbull at versaim.com dbull at versaim.com
Fri Jun 4 09:29:47 CDT 2004

Hi all,

There will be a meeting immediately after the race Sunday for everyone
involved with the One Design Championship regatta and for anyone who wants
to get involved. We need an update from each of the various committees to
determine where we are and what needs to be done. I will have a preliminary
budget put together so each committee will have some idea of the money they
have to work with or the money they need to raise to make this all happen.
Hopefully the balcony will be available. If you are not racing but want to
attend, we should be getting underway by 3:30 if the wind doesn't die. Hope
to see you all there.

Dutch Bull
Phone 651-778-3338
Fax 651-778-1321