[Capri25]Advanced Crew Training Volunteers needed

Beth Frampton bframpton at uni-systems.com
Mon Jun 14 10:36:23 CDT 2004

The Advanced Crew Training on-the-water sessions are scheduled for this Wednesday (June 16) and next Wednesday (June 23). If you are available to bring your boat out and/or be a guest instructor, I would really appreciate your help. If you are interested in attending and bringing your regular crew, or if you are available to take other participants out, please let me know. Terry Foster is running the sessions, and will have some excellent drills for the evenings. As always, the green guest skipper hats and the red guest instructor hats will be handed out.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, or if you are available to help, please contact me at h 612-251-4925, w 763-536-0632, ext 213, or e-mail me at this address. I hope to see you Wednesday.

Beth Frampton