[Capri25]Fw: Match update

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Jun 17 14:44:17 CDT 2004

Match updateHey Folks,

Here's an update on the Match Racing. It's a bit long for the club wide E-Blaster, so I'm just forwarding to the one design fleets...

Also...Bren is currently preparing the next Print Weathermark for publication in a week or so. Please contact him if you have an stories, notices, or want-ads you'd like published. His e-mail address is manager at wyc.org

dallas