[Capri25]Formal invitation to Capri 25 party/meeting

Karen karen at pclink.com
Sun Mar 7 17:50:03 CST 2004

Name: 2004capripartyatblackoaks.doc
Type: application/msword
Size: 169578 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Hey Fellow Sailors,

You are all invited to yet another WYC Capri 25 Winter Skipper's Meeting and Party.

I'm sure many of you thought that this wouldn't happen again this year... But it's become AN ANNUAL EVENT!

THE PARTY'S ON!

Saturday, March 27, 2004.

Meeting starting at 5:30.

Partying begins at 7:00.

(The meeting will be segregated from the rest of the group so non-boat owners, feel free to come at 5:30.)

It will be great to get together and see each other again - !

The location of my house is in Chelsea Woods in Plymouth.
1820 Black Oaks Lane to be exact.

>From Wayzata take 101 North to Co. Rd. 6.
Go East on 6 to first stoplight (Dunkirk Lane).
Turn left onto Dunkirk.
Take the first Right. (18th Ave.)
Take the 2nd left (across from the mailboxes) onto Black Oaks Lane.  Please note that the first left is immediate and you may miss it - look for the mailboxes.
Mine is the 2nd house on the right.

Please park at the end of the road in the culdesac if possible and be very careful of the neighbors property, this is a very close-knit community.  Many cars can get pretty congested.
If carpooling is possible, I'd really appreciate it 'cuz I really want all Capri boat owners and their crew members to come!

BYOB and a dish to share - this will be dinnertime.

We'll provide the mix, ice and condiments for cocktails.

Please let me know how many of you will be attending. Just a rough estimate would be nice.
Home: 763-258-3004
Cell: 612-269-4090
e-mail - karen at pclink.com

OH, and if you have any favorite cd's please bring them - Jimmy Buffet would be great, but please mark them with your name so that they don't get mixed up with mine or any others -
And if you've videotaped the America's Cup Races please bring the video.  It'd be fun to have it on after hours - oh come on,  you'll stay late won't you???

See You Soon!
Karen Onan, Capri 25 Social Co-Chairperson