[Capri25]RE: Interlux VC17m Extra

Nelson Paguyo nelsonpaguyo at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 15:04:36 CDT 2004

I'm redoing the bottom and will be applying Interlux VC17m Extra with Biolux
for Antifouling. My first question is the previous bottom is unknown...
Should I use the Interlux stripper or sand the bottom with 80 grit? And then
prime? There seems to be different opinions...

Second, the area between the keel and the hull appeared to have been sealed
at some point. Should I reseal and fiberglass the keel in?  Or is there a
temporary fix?

Any advise would be appreciated.