[Capri25]used sails

Deven Hull hull at thehullcompany.com
Fri May 28 13:31:25 CDT 2004

Great stuff thanks. I will be racing against J24s, S2 7.9 and a range of
boats down to the 140 range.  You sailed on Tom Mackin's boat.  Not much
grass or weeds here. I have sailed lots of J24s and there are lots of
variables with the rig. From what I have read, the Capri is not a bad
with the mast head rig.  What do people do in changing conditions?

Still looking for sails!

Thanks,
Deven