[Capri25]fleece vests for the nationals

Karen Virga karen at pclink.com
Fri Sep 3 10:08:27 CDT 2004

Hey everyone.
I have ordered 5 vests for the capri nationals. Anyone else interested?
If so please send a $40.00 check to Victoria Pilko written out to the
Capri 25 Fleet and in the memo write vest.
The vests are Black Columbia Fleece vests, zip all the way down the
front, drawstring at the  bottom with the logo on the left breast.
The five I ordered are already sold so if you are interested please
email me NOW. Otherwise you will have them after the regatta, which is
okay too.
Please specify size and men's or women's cut.

Thank you,
Karen Onan Virga