[Capri25]Capri 25 Owner's Meeting - Sept 30

Denise Eng Denise.Eng at rhumblinepartners.com
Fri Sep 3 15:31:07 CDT 2004

Hi everyone --

There will be a Capri 25 Owner's Meeting at the club on Thursday, Sept 30 starting at 7 PM.  This is the first Thursday night after the last Thursday race.  On the agenda will be the election of Fleet Captain and the Planning/Rules Committee for next season.  We decided at the spring meeting that it made more sense to elect officers in the fall, than to wait until spring.

If you have any interest in becoming Fleet Captain or serving on the Planning/Rules Committee, please let me know.  For more details on the positions and their responsibilites, see the Fleet Rules posted on the Web Site (http://www.wyc.org/capri25/rules.htm).

Also, if anyone has any topics that they want to make sure are on the agenda, please let me know or contact Bruce Tam.

Happy Sailing --

Denise