[Capri25]capri nationals hats, vests

Karen Virga karen at pclink.com
Fri Sep 17 20:21:45 CDT 2004

Hey there!
I'm getting a great response, seems as tho. we will order more hats for
sure and I'll do whatever I can to also get more vests. Shirts are
possible. I will speak with Terry at Geeteez and see what I can do early
next week. I will definitely order the hats that you've sent responses
on on Monday. If you see anyone over the weekend, please have them email
me by Monday if they are interested as this is the last call. I need to
order a dozen of anything. We got it on hats, so far only 5 vests and 2
shirts are ordered. Keep 'em coming!
Karen.