[Capri25]Story regarding Capri Nationals

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Sep 27 19:41:51 CDT 2004

Bren tells me that he has not yet received a story about the Capri Nationals for the club Weathermark. Could someone from the fleet get this to Bren before weeks end.

If not, I'm going to have to write it, and that will mean something about how Texana mysteriously rose from the ashes to win with straight bullets.

Please reply to me and Bren if you're getting something ready.

Photos from my web site or available for use in the weathermark.

dj