[Capri25]C-Dock Party Movie List Update: Countdown 11 Days!

Zagone, Carmella F Carmella at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Aug 17 10:50:34 CDT 2005

The e-Weathermark says that 30 boats are putting on this party!  We have
not heard from half the fleet!

Note to boats not docked on B Dock or C Dock:  We will raft up at the
end of C Dock with sterns to the dock.

Here are the movies represented so far.

Capricious - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Code Blue - Cocktail

Consensus - Popeye

Dakota - Fargo (unconfirmed rumor)

Ellie Jay - The Dukes of Hazzard

Fore Sail - Gone With the Wind

Ham-It-Up! - Chocolat

Honeymoon's Over - Wind

Jalapeno - The Blues Brothers

Persistence - Not one movie, they are going to be the whole Multiplex!

Rockit - Sideways

Quick Draw - Full Monty or Pirates of the Caribbean (just one, not both,
so if you wanted one of these, talk to Pete)

Unable to participate:

Chumbucket

Slam Dunk

Taxi

Wasabi

Please send your movie idea response to:

carmella at cbburnet.com <mailto:carmella at cbburnet.com>   or

jgartin at mn.rr.com <mailto:jgartin at mn.rr.com>

Thanks!

Jay & Carmella