[Capri25]C-Dock Party Movie List Update: Countdown 8 Days!

Zagone, Carmella F Carmella at CBBURNET.COM
Sat Aug 20 10:46:29 CDT 2005

This is it!  Let's prove to the other fleets once again that the Capri
Fleet throws the best party!

On Thursday night, several boats told me what movie they had chosen.  I
hope I have remembered them all.  If you are not on the list, it's not
too late to get on board!

(Note to boats not docked on B Dock or C Dock:  We will raft up at the
end of C Dock with sterns to the dock.)

Participating boats and selected movies:

Capricious - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Code Blue - Cocktail

Consensus - Popeye

Dakota - Fargo (still an unconfirmed rumor)

Ellie Jay - The Dukes of Hazzard

Fore Sail - Gone With the Wind

Ham-It-Up! - Chocolat

Honeymoon's Over - Wind

Jalapeno - The Blues Brothers

Lickety Split - Batman

Molly Buses -- Caddyshack

Off Line - Master & Commander

Persistence - Not one movie, they are going to be the whole Multiplex!

Rockit - Sideways

Quick Draw - Full Monty or Pirates of the Caribbean (just one, not both,
so if you wanted one of these, talk to Pete)

Tsunami -- M.A.S.H.

White Nights (that white boat with no name) -- Godzilla

Unable to participate:

Chumbucket

Slam Dunk

Sudawn

Taxi

Wasabi

Please send your questions, comments or movie selection to :

carmella at cbburnet.com <mailto:carmella at cbburnet.com>   or

jgartin at mn.rr.com <mailto:jgartin at mn.rr.com>

Thanks!

Jay & Carmella