[Capri25]Great Escape Capri 25 #113 For Sale

Mike DeNamur denamur at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 13:11:51 CDT 2005

Having recently acquired an Olson 911SE, I will regrettably have to
depart with my beloved Capri 25 Great Escape. She is a clean boat with
many upgrades since I purchased her in 2003. I would love to see her go
to play with the fleet at WYC.

Boat includes a Triad trailer and Mariner 5hp outboard. New since 2003 -
battery, VHF, Stereo, main halyard, jib halyard, spin halyard, NAVMAN
wind/depth/speed package, Suunto compass, interior cushions,
porta-potty, and more. Keel/Hull joint was also professionally repaired
and strengthened.

I'll put together a detailed listing and forward for posting on the "for
sale" section of the site.

In the meantime, please contact me if you know someone who might be
interested in joining the fleet.

Mike DeNamur
denamur at sbcglobal.net
203-255-6407