[Capri25] EP Sails -- Any that need tune-ups can be hand delivered on Feb 28 and return on Mar 12

Mark.Hammett Mark.Hammett at target.com
Thu Feb 10 12:08:02 CST 2005

Greeting to all Capri 25 owners with used EP Sails:

I'm traveling to LA, California, on Feb 27th for 2 weeks of training.
I'm hand delivering my main and spin for some tune-up/repairs.  Anyone
else who wants to save on shipping is welcome to add a sail or two to my
load being checked through the airlines.

Call the number below and arrange to have your sails to me by Feb 26th,
and that you have arranged what needs to be done with Harry, before
hand.  If you're sending a Mainsail, be sure to include the battens.

I've asked Harry to provide repair tags for the sails, so bring a sheet
with your information on what needs to be done to attach to the tags.

Spring is coming.....

Mark Hammett

Ham-It-Up!,

Capri25 #370