[Capri25]BROKEN PORT BULKHEAD ON CAPRI 25

John Hale sailfast at optonline.net
Mon Jul 11 18:06:32 CDT 2005

On my 1980 Capri 25, the port bulkhead that supports the chain plate from the upper shroud broke during a windy sail.  I need to replace this bulkhead.

Were can I get a pattern from which to make a new bulkhead?

What is the right type of wood to use for the new bulkhead?

I have to replace the port bulkhead now and I may replace the starboard bulkhead in the near future.

I would greatly appreciate any advice I can get on this.

My e-mail address is:  sailfast at optonline.net
My phone number is:  203-378-8652 (you can call me collect)

Thank you,
John Hale