[Capri25]MWST Yard Sale -- Saturday, July 2nd

Zagone, Carmella F Carmella at CBBURNET.COM
Mon Jun 20 00:14:32 CDT 2005

The Minnesota Women's Sailing Team will have a good old-fashioned yard
sale at the Wayzata Yacht Club clubhouse on Saturday, July 2nd.  (There
are no races at WYC that day.)

You can help the team by donating stuff for us to sell.  Anything good
and useful, EXCEPT CLOTHES will be accepted.  We want your general
household goods, not just sailing stuff (see NOTE below).  We want to
minimize the impact of cluttering the clubhouse with rummage prior to
the sale.  Please bring your donated items to the clubhouse sometime
between Sunday, June 26th, and noon Friday, July 1st.  The hours of the
sale will be from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 2nd.

For your early shopping pleasure, we will try to have a limited display
of items for sale after the race on Thursday, June 30th.

SPECIAL NOTE FOR THOSE WITH SAILING GEAR TO SELL:  If you wish to sell
an expensive item of interest to sailors, but do not want to just donate
it, bring it to the clubhouse, mark it with your name and the price.  If
someone buys it, MWST will keep 20% of the selling price, and you will
receive 80%.  Clothing WILL be accepted if it is for sailing, e.g. foul
weather gear.  Items in this category that remain unsold at the end of
the yard sale will be returned to the owner.

All other unsold items will be donated to charity immediately after the
sale closes.  If you have any questions, or are able to donate a few
hours of your time to help with the sale, please contact Carmella
Zagone, carmella at cbburnet.com or 651-699-7101.

Thank you for supporting the Minnesota Women's Sailing Team!

Carmella Zagone
Vice Commodore
Minnesota Women's Sailing Team

ps... if you are on multiple email lists, I hope you do not receive
multiple copies of this message.  Just in case this happens, please
accept my apologies in advance.