[Capri25]Reminder: Capri 25 Interactive Rules Workshop this Sunday!

Denise Eng Denise.Eng at rhumblinepartners.com
Thu Mar 31 14:13:43 CST 2005

Capri 25 Interactive Rules Workshop
April 3rd (1 pm - 5 pm at WYC)

Costs: $20.00 per owner/boat, $10.00 per extra crew member

Beverages will be provided.

Have you dusted off your rule books yet? We're all looking forward to
participating in this workshop, presented by Dick Rose.  Dick is a
nationally recognized authority on sailing rules and writes the rules
column for Sailing World.  He also serves as Chairman of the US SAILING
Racing Rules Committee. He's coming to Minnesota especially to address
our fleet and we're excited to have him!

The afternoon will begin with a 45-minute lecture by Dick Rose and will
be followed by an interactive presentation of the rules by fleet
members, complete with a large "lake" and moveable boats.  Come and
improve your understanding of the rules and get some feedback on rule
interpretation as we sail through a mock (indoor) race course!

See you at the club!

Questions call: Charles Schroeder (612-991-0473) or Bruce Tam
(612-330-6140)

P.S. Don't forget that we turn clocks forward an hour this weekend!

Denise Eng

Managing Principal

Rhumbline Partners Inc.

13033 Ridgedale Drive #220