[Capri25] Holiday Party?

Carmen Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 10:47:34 CST 2005

Thanks Carmella.  I was just wondering since I am hearing about fleet holiday parties in the month of December.  I thought since February is so far away that there might be one in November or December as well.

  I guess I will see you all in February.  We will all be hungry for sailing by then for sure!

  CC

"Zagone, Carmella F" <CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM> wrote:
      Hi Carmen,

  The Capri fleet, in the last few years that I have been around, has not had a holiday party.  Our official Winter party is scheduled for February 11 at Kai's house.

  Carmella
  Social Co-chair (with Craiggae)