[Capri25]double-secret RAFT-UP ... shhh ... don't tell anyone

Smith, Craig A (MN14) Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Mon Sep 19 12:54:28 CDT 2005

When I organize an end-of-series raft-up, forces of nature seem to
conspire.  Conditions this final Thursday will be especially bad (snow
squalls, grapefruit-sized hail, volcanic eruptions, tidal waves
predicted).  Since forecasts have been so accurate as of late
(wink-wink) there will be

                      NO RAFT UP THIS THURSDAY

This is NOT your chance to show off your "other" sailing skills with
some fancy entree, dessert, or blender drink. The raft-up will NOT
officially begin when the second Capri ties up to the first Capri and
this will NOT occur someplace in Wayzata Bay.  Boats from other fleets
are NOT encouraged to participate.  If races are abandoned, we will NOT
raft up early.  My 16' Boston Whaler will NOT serve as water-taxi for
trips to/from the raft.  Do NOT hail on VHF channel 68.

DO NOT bring grills (or grab a sandwich from Dee's catering service).
DO NOT bring flashlights.

DO NOT bring mosquito repellent.

DO NOT bring fleece jackets.

DO NOT bring musical instruments.

AINT HAPPENING

FoGeDaBoUIt

== Craig A. Smith
 official ex post facto Night-Crawl organizer and chairman of
double-speak