[Capri25] Catalina Capri 25 National Association

MCKILLIP mckillip at valornet.com
Tue Sep 27 15:14:19 CDT 2005

Well, let me say it has been a long process of getting the Capri 25's
back on the line. The Catalina 25/250 National Association has picked
us up. Capri 25's now have a National Association. The Catalina
25/250's have revised the name to Catalina 25 Built Class. I myself
think that this has been a huge step in the right direction.

Dues for the National Association are $15.00 per year. I want to
encourage all of you to at least visit the site. We will have our own
section on the web site. If you have not done it yet, go and read the
bi-laws. I know for most of you this will have no effect on how you
race, But you are now able to become part of a National Association.

Christian S. Mckillip
8301 E. 81st Street
Tulsa, Ok.  74133
(918)254-2106 (w)