[Capri25] FW: Can you take some kids out on your boat this Friday -- during the day?

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Aug 2 13:53:53 CDT 2006

Oh Most Wonderful Capri Fleet.  We need to leave the dock around 10 a.m.
We probably will not get back until at least 2:00.  I know most people
in the fleet have "real jobs", so this is a difficult request.

The 2 Sonars bailed, so if we can get 3 more Capris, our fleet could
take all the credit for saving the day.  Each boat just needs a driver.
There will be 4 or 5 sailing school kids and one instructor on each
boat.  Assuming it's not blowing like stink, the kids can take turns at
the helm.

The weather forecast for Friday is sunshine and 90 degrees.  Who wants
to take the day off and go sailing???

________________________________

From: HCCapper at aol.com [mailto:HCCapper at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:10 PM
To: Zagone, Carmella F; capri25 at lists.wyc.org
Cc: epbrody at earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Can you take some kids out on your boat this Friday --
during the day?

	Thanks Carmella.  As it turns out, one of the Sonar's has a
wedding and the other only wants to watch the races and so that won't
work with our plan.  What I was hoping for was a total of 4 keel boats.
Each boat would have one instructor and about four to five juniors.
They would depart from WYC at around 10:00 AM.  They could watch a start
and maybe the first leg of a race and then head for Excelsior for a stop
at Pizza Hut and then ice cream a Licks.  Then they would head back to
Wayzata.  So if this sound like a fun Friday with a few summer campers,
the Capri Fleet could get the whole deal!

Let me know if you can round up three more Capri's.

Cappy