[Capri25] Sign up to help with J22 North Americans

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 10:16:57 CDT 2006

Carmella,

  Thanks for the opportunity for us to show our thanks.  I would love to help out!

  I will commit to the following:

  Tuesday; September 12th - Will be there by 5:30 p.m. - can only stay until 8:30 p.m.
  Thursday; September 14th - Will work it from 4 - 6 p.m. - I will have to leave at 6:00 p.m. sharp.

  CC

"Zagone, Carmella F" <CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM> wrote:
      Hi Everyone,

  As you remember well, the J22 fleet did a splendid job of cooking/serving/cleaning for our Friday night dinner and rum party in June (and they even left most of the rum for us!).  Now it's time to reciprocate.

  The J22 North Americans is going to be a huge event, with over 50 boats pre-registered.  (Capri owners do not seem to understand the concept of pre-registration, but I will save that discussion for another day.)

  Below are dates and times/tasks when they need our help.  I suggest that entire boat crews volunteer together to make it more fun.  But if that does not work out for your crew, individuals are welcome to volunteer to help at any of the events.

  TUESDAY, SEPT. 12
  Help with dinner set-up, serving and clean-up.  (6-8 people)  Bar servers (3-5 people).  It would be great if a couple of people can arrive around 4:00, but if you cannot make it until 5 or 6, that's OK.

  WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 13
  No dinner on Wednesday, but 3-5 bar servers are needed.  I assume this would be immediately after racing, so would need to be there around 4:00.

  THURSDAY, SEPT. 14
  Dinner is at Minnetonka Yacht Club.  Bar servers needed at WYC for social hour after racing.  Probably 4:00 to 6:00.  3-5 people needed.

  FRIDAY, SEPT. 15
  Setup/Cook/Serve/Cleanup Burgers and Brats.  5-6 People
  Bar Servers  3-4 People
  After racing.  It's the last day, so they'll probably get done early.  I think we need a couple of people who can be there at 2:00.  The rest at 3:00.

  Let's show our appreciation to the J22 fleet, and also show the out-of-town boats what a great club we have at WYC!  Please respond with the names of everyone who will be helping.  Thank you!

    Carmella Zagone
  Coldwell Banker Burnet
  “Making Dreams Come Home”™
  Office: 651-282-9614