[Capri25] Remember to Pick Up your Kattack

Steve Palm Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
Wed Aug 16 12:22:52 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

We are back at the club on Thursday.  Remember to pick up your GPS units and
case, if you need one.
We will also be at WYC for Thursday night racing next week - Thurs Aug 24.

And the next week( Sep 1 to Sep 9) we are expecting to be at the Farr40
World Championships in Newport, RI.
Then we are rushing back for the J22 North Americans (Sep 11 to Sep 15).

Race Player Upgrade:  For everyone who has had trouble running the Kattack
Race Player, try again.  We have uncovered a bug and squashed it flat.  Go
to our website, logon, and download the new player from the Products
sections.

See you at the club.

Thank You
Steve.Palm at Kattack.com