[Capri25] Kattack Reminder

Steve Palm Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
Wed Aug 23 12:34:49 CDT 2006

Howdy Race Fans,

This is a reminder for everyone to pick-up and drop-off their Kattack GPSs
on Thursday Aug 24th.  We will be at the club doing our replay thing.

We will be gone from the club for the next two Thursdays (Thur Aug 31 and
Thur Sept 7)
Wish us good fortune at the Rolex Farr40 World Championship in Newport for
the next Thursdays.  35 Farr40s from 10 countries and some pretty hot
drivers & tacticians involved.  Take a look: www.Farr40Worlds.com or
www.NYYC.org.

Then we will be involved with the J22 North Americans.  Since there is
Thursday (Sept 14) night racing going on, we will be there to provide the
race replay.  That will be a busy day and there may be some guest J22s.

If you have not had a chance yet, download our latest Race Player.  It has a
bug fix for many who have had trouble running the Kattack Race Player.

Thank You
Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
www.Kattack.com