[Capri25] Ahoy Ye Pirates -- It's Time for the C-Dock Party!

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 09:48:25 CDT 2006

Carmella,

  I am responding on behalf of Odell Tuttle.  Odell is out of town.

  Lickety Split will be participating in full garb!!!!

  We've decided not to tie me up on the pulpit as the boat's Mermaid.  However the boys are accepting female applicants for the job.  They promise to use velvet ropes.

  CC

"Zagone, Carmella F" <CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM> wrote:
      Aargh!  Ye got the invitation.  Are ye ready to rumble?

  If ye've done nothin, time to gather yer crew and plan yer menu!

  Does someone want to rig a "walk the plank"?

  Any other ideas?

  A treasure hunt?

  All owners please respond whether your boat will participate.  Thanks!

  Carmella & Craiggae
  Capri Fleet Party Planners