[Capri25] Volunteers for J22 North Americans Events

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Thu Aug 24 10:52:14 CDT 2006

We have more than enough breakfast volunteers!  Thanks!

Tuesday is the big dinner night at WYC.  Those are the holes I really
need to fill.

Rest assured that other fleets are also doing their share!  I will be
working the WHOLE crowd tonight to fill the Tuesday night crew.

Tuesday (9/12) Dinner 4:00 to cleanup
1. Carmella
2.  Carmen (CC)
3.  Kim Truax (5:15)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Tuesday Bar Servers  4:00 to cleanup
1.  Pete Ice (4:30)
2.  Lara Brennom (5:00)
3.
4.

Wednesday (9/13) Breakfast 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
1. Carmella
2. Temple Blackwood
(There are more volunteers from other fleets, so we don't need more.)

Wednesday Bar Servers  4:00 to cleanup
1.  Odell Tuttle
2.  Kathryn Erickson
3.  Lara Brennom (5:00)
4.  Barnie Barnes
5.  Pat Crews
6.  Beth Frampton

Thursday (9/14) Breakfast 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
1.  Lara Brennom
2.  Temple Blackwood
3.  Renee Corbin
4.  Mark Corbin